Wow, public school sure does start early? We left this morning at 6:50 to take him. Yes, I was my normal emotional self (but not in front of him, of course). Lots of changes...Yes, I know I'm raising them to leave the nest...blah! blah! blah!
Doesn't Caleb look excited? That's a normal face for him...not cool to smile in pictures.
What's sad about this picture? It's only him...no Heather, no Lindsay!
The praise though is that he feels really good about his decision to switch to public school. And even though it's not his school of choice, he's doing great! I'm so thankful for answered prayers!





4 comments:
What a big day! Caleb looks about as thrilled as Zachary did this morning when I insisted on taking his picture! He is almost 13, and also too cool for photos by mom! I pray Caleb has a good day... and a great year! blessings!
Hope that Caleb had a great day! He looks so grown up!
Oh Caleb...love the face! Just want to go tickle him to make him smile...might just have to do that next time I see him. Better warn him! :-) Good to talk and get updated...glad he had a good first day. Will be praying!
Reggie and I lifted Caleb up on his first day and know he is going to be such a "light" within his new school.
Post a Comment