Thursday, September 10, 2009

Will you trust Him?

I've climbed a mountain,
I've walked a valley low,
Still there's a hand guiding me where to go.
So I cannot question, when storm clouds come my way.
My faith is secure, safe is my trust, in You alone.

Still I will trust You.
Still I will follow.
Still I will listen to Your every calling.
When the storm rages on, and I can't find my way,
Still I will trust You Lord.

When in my dark hour, You restore my weary soul.
You've led me to that resting place and made me whole.
So I will not question, when stormy billows roll.
My faith is secure, safe is my trust, in You alone!

Still I will trust You.
Still I will follow.
Still I will listen to Your every calling.
When the storm rages on, and I can't find my way,
Still I will trust, Still I will follow, Still I will trust You Lord.


One of my favorite songs and by one of my favorite singers, Babbie Mason.
Have you ever questioned what the Lord was doing in your life? Ever wondered why you've prayed and prayed, and didn't seem to get answers? Ever thought about giving up? I'm sure that there have been times in all our lives where we just didn't understand.
But God does. He is answering our prayers, just maybe not the way we want Him to.
Remember, that His timing is perfect. He knows what's best for us. He knows what our future holds. No matter what you are going through today, no matter how many times you've prayed for something to happen....sit and wait patiently on the Lord.
Trust Him...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so true and just what I needed to hear today. Thank you sweet friend for being such a Godly woman and a wonderful role model in my life. Love you!

Zoe Elmore said...

A great reminder friend! We do not know what our futures holds but itsn't is comforting to know the ONE who holds our future in the palm of HIS hand.
Miss you

Celia Jimenez said...

Great post! :-) Its refreshing to read because I've seen y'all walk through it and not waiver at ALL! You two have been such an example of trusting in the Lord. Love you guys!!!