Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to reality, I'm afraid....

Well, today is the last day of vacation. We were able to get a late checkout at 1pm and then we will hang out by the pool playing cards/games until our Amtrak train departs tonight at 7:30. We will arrive in Columbia, SC around 4:30am and then make the drive back to Charlotte tomorrow morning.
It has been a fantastic week. Perfect weather, much-needed relaxing, lots of fun, and many memories.
The kids even awoke early to have breakfast with us. They didn't seem too excited about it, but enjoyed it never-the-less.
Now it's back to reality...back to work. Heather will start her college sophomore year this Monday and we will leave on Friday to take Lindsay to UNCG.
Here are just a few pictures from our week.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so... glad you all had a wonderful vacation! I enjoyed seeing all your pics!