Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day Three - Discovery Cove

The most incredible day of vacation. Discovery Cove! The day included breakfast, lunch, and all snacks throughout the day (also included an unlimited amount of sunscreen, which I got carried away with...as noted in the bottom picture). We were able to swim with stingrays and with every fish known to mankind as we snorkled. The highlight of the day was swimming with our own personal dolphin. It was so much fun and probably THE BEST family vacation we've ever taken. 4 days remain to relax, read, and enjoy SeaWorld. If you ever have an opportunity to vacation in Orlando, you definitely want to include Discovery Cove!



5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, now that is totally cool! I'll have to add it to the long list of fun-vacation-things-we-want-to-do! And, double wow on the sunscreen application, I don't think you will have to "re-apply as necessary" for quite some time!

On a serious note, thank you for the previous post & sharing about your house selling or not selling. Thank you for being so open, honest & transparent...and so encouraging in the midst of such uncertainty! We are going to be putting our own house on the market soon & pray that it will sell quickly, but if not I know I will be re-reading your post...over & over again to remind myself that God has a reason & a plan in everything! Thank you & enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!

Sarah Peeler said...

Am I allowed to crash your family vacation?!?! I sooo want to be there! What fun!

Jenny said...

What a fun family vacation!!!! I have always wanted to swim with dolphins!!!! WOW! GREAT pics!!!!

Enjoy the remainder of you trip!!!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with Flipper!! It is an amazing experience.

I just have to say that you and I could so go on vaction together after seeing the extenstive sunscreen application. Everyone makes fun of me for putting on my SPF 85. Nope, no sunrays are going to get us Kim!

robin schmitt said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful family vacation!