Monday, November 3, 2008

The Wedding...

It was a beautiful weekend. We had such a great time. The happy couple are now honeymooning in the Poconos. It was great being with all the nieces and nephews and especially my sisters. We slept very little and laughed a ton!

Kati and her husband, Matt
Kati and her mom (my sister, Kristi)
Me and Karen with the bride
Me and Karen with the little girls (Kristi's 4 youngest daughters)
Me and Karen
Us with mom...I didn't get the dress coordination memo :-)
Sisters!
Me and Lindsay...she and I had THE BEST time together. It was great to have one-on-one time with her

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Kim,
You and Lindsay really do look like sisiters. That photographer was right!!!

Thanks for helping me create my facebook page. Now I just need to learn how to upload my pictures.

Celia Jimenez said...

You all look beautiful! I'm so glad you had an opportunity to be with family! Glad you had a great time...glad you're back with us!
:-)

Karen said...

Kimmy,
I love you very much and loved being with you @ the wedding. It was a blast as usual. I always wish that you were still around the corner from me but our time together is so precious. I'm sorry we didn't have more time with Kristi because the 3 of us together is wonderful. It was great being able to also have time with Lindsay. No comment about Max!! Anyway, my dearest sister, I love you and am so thankful that you are my best friend. What a blessing to have 2 fabulous sisters who mean the world to me & whom I am able to go to for anything & know without a shadow of a doubt that they will always be there for me. I love you! Karen

p.s. I am so thankful to pass on to you some of my talent and good looks!!!!!!!

robin schmitt said...

Beautiful pictures! I haven't seen Karen or Kristi in so long. I wouldn't have recognized either of them. Glad you had a wonderful time!