Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend with family...

Tonight, Lindsay and I will be traveling to Virginia. My niece, Kati, is getting married this Saturday. I'll make a quick stop in Wilson to pick up my sister, Karen. It will be a girls weekend and we are looking forward to it (well, except for the fact that "stupid" is traveling with us...I mean Max, our dog). We should arrive at my mom's house around midnight.
Tomorrow we will meet for Kati's bridal luncheon, hang out with my younger sister, Kristi, the bride's mom, and also spend some time with my grandma, which is always a special treat for me.
After the wedding on Saturday, we'll relax and then head back to Karen's to sleep. On Sunday, Lindsay and I will make the drive back to Charlotte.
Unfortunately, Scott is not able to go with us. He may not mind that though, because he says that an evening with my mom and sisters is like him being the guest on The View....everyone talks at the same time and he can't get one word in!
I'll be sure and post pictures when I return!

1 comment:

robin schmitt said...

I hope you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see pictures. Please tell Scott I feel so sorry for him. :)