Okay, even though it's very true, I am definitely not thankful for my thighs!On a serious note, though, I am extremely thankful that the Lord died for me and that I will spend eternity with Him.
I am thankful for each morning I awake, for my health, for my home, for the job(s) that the Lord has graciously given me..and allowed me to keep for now, for a church where the gospel is preached, for wonderful friends...
On the top of my list, I am thankful for a husband who loves the Lord and me! For our three beautiful children who also love the Lord. For a day that never goes by that I'm not clothed and fed, for that I am thankful.
There are just way too many blessings to mention, none of which I am deserving!
My prayer is that each day, not just Thanksgiving, I will realize ALL that I have.
I Thessalonians 5:18 In EVERY THING give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.





2 comments:
Hmmm...I wouldn't mind my thighs being a little smaller as well, but I am thankful for many, many things including a mother-in-law who is cooking a wonderful meal for us while I sit with my broken leg elevated watching the Macy's parade. I'm also thankful for your friendship--even though I hardly ever get to actually see you. I love you, Kim.
Kim,
I am most grateful for a friend and teammate like you!!
Zoe
Post a Comment