Monday, July 28, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane...

Well, the girls flew to Florida yesterday morning and have arrived safely! They are helping friends of ours watch their children this week while they are on vacation. They were so looking forward to their week together on the airplane, enjoying the beach, and relaxing. Caleb also left yesterday for church camp. All three of them will return this Friday evening.
Scott and I are excited about our week. Yesterday afternoon, we traveled about 30 minutes to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. Then we went to the $1.50 theater here in Charlotte to see Narnia: Prince Caspian. We have our gift cards ready to eat out each evening this week at local restaurants.
The only downfall to this week is that I should have packed our dog in the girls' luggage :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful week....we sure will!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you didn't pack stupid to come w/ us...we have enough on our hands...i love you...enjoy your week this week cuz all next week will be "my week" it'll be all about me :-D

Anonymous said...

Oh, your Heather is too funny!! I'm so glad they got there safely. I know you and Scott are having a blast!! Must be nice to have all those gift cards!!!!! Enjoy!

robin schmitt said...

Sounds great! Our kids will be in drama camp all next week (including evenings), so I'm looking forward to some Todd and Robin time in the evenings.

Anonymous said...

Emma insisted I play the volleyball video several times so she could her "grandma Kim" talking. We miss you!!