Caleb just called...He's on a mission. A protein mission! He wants to gain weight and get "pumped up". Varsity soccer practice has begun and he's all about muscle right now. He called me this morning to find out how to make a protein shake. After 15 minutes of going through directions over the phone, he proceeded to tell me how wonderful it is. I realized he is very serious about this. Why did I realize that? Because it calls for 2 cups of milk! 2 cups of milk, and he drank every bit of it. This is the same kid who every night at dinner sits and pinches his nose closed while drinking an 1/8 of a cup of milk. Unreal!
He also told me that he's gained 5 pounds...with such excitement! Gee, I'd better rush home and start drinking these shakes myself. I want to make sure I have a reason to get excited when I get on the scale and see that I've gained 5 pounds!!! I don't need a protein shake to do that...
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 3-9)
19 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment