This past Thursday night, we had our bi-monthly Ladies Night Out. It's a time for our Sunday School ladies to get out and enjoy sweet fellowship! What a great time we always have. My husband teaches this class, and with a class our size (we presently have approx. 225 on our roster), I realize the importance for these ladies to meet each other on a more personal level. Some Thursday evenings there may be 8 ladies, sometimes 30+...you never know what...or who to expect. We meet in different homes and sometimes have themes...tell about your most embarrassing moment (that was a doozie :), how you met your spouse, time for prayer, or games. This past Thursday night we played spastic uno and catch phrase. What fun we had....always so much laughter!
We will meet again in July to roast s'mores and play mad gab. I always look forward to meeting with these ladies.
(unfortunately, I remembered to take a picture after several ladies had gone home :(





1 comment:
Kim, I had such a lovely, lovely time!! I definitely appreciate your care, enthusiasm and love for all us women. It does not go unnoticed--especially for us "in and out missionary girls". Often people won't invest because they know we are here for a short time but you have embraced us and poured love on us (man, my eyes are tearing up just typing this) and I cannot say enough how much you have touched my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment