Heather is in flight to Asia as we speak. We took her to the airport this morning at 6am. The group departed from Charlotte and arrived in Chicago around 10am. They were due to leave Chicago at 1pm and are scheduled to arrive Hong Kong at 4:45 Wed afternoon (their time...having no idea the time difference right now...I believe that will be around 5am here tomorrow morning).
I'm missing her already but Scott and I have been so excited about this missions trip.
I want to thank you for your financial support and/or your prayers that have already been lifted up for Heather. She will arrive back in Charlotte Monday, May 31st at 9:40pm. She is looking forward to what the Lord has in store for her.
You can track her trip by visiting http://sharinglovingkindness.blogspot.com/. Our missions pastor will be adding pictures and updating their progress several times each day.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 3-9)
19 hours ago





1 comment:
Praying for her!!! This is gonna be an awesome time in her life...that she'll never forget!!! Love you! Wish you were here NOT
Post a Comment