No more trips to DMV for learner's permits. No more trips to DMV to wait for your child taking the road test. No, all that ended today.
Our son, Caleb, our youngest, is an official driver as of 2pm today! With license in hand, he dropped me off at home and has already "hit the road". And he knew....he knew that when he drove away, I'd be looking out my window, with the tears streaming. After all, I had done that with our girls in years past. And being the sensitive kid he is, he waved at me. He couldn't see in the window since I had the blinds pulled, but he had the feeling that I was there. And I was!
Now, I can relax....he just called to let me know he's arrived at his destination. I'm heading to a chair with my cup of coffee to read :)
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago





2 comments:
Loved having him here last night! He's such a sweet kid! As soon as he walked in last night I asked if he had texted you...said, "I already called her...in the car." :-) He loves you!
Still can't believe it!!! I remember Scott coming in to Harris Teeter to buy you flowers the day he was born!!
Post a Comment