Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun day on the lake....

We spent Father's Day on the lake this year. We left directly from church, loaded up the car and headed to Lake Norman. Friends of our's have a beautiful boat and graciously invited us to join them. It was a beautiful day and we had the most wonderful time! It was a perfect day for Scott. He grew up on a lake and misses everything a lake and boat have to offer...skiing, tubing, relaxing. On this day, he was able to do all three. He even ended the day barefoot skiing!
I thought I would attach a few pictures of what my family does best on a boat!

I put on gobs of sunscreen:

The kids laugh while tubing:

Scott skis:

Heather lounges:

Caleb poses:

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great way to spend Father's day!!!

Celia Jimenez said...

Love the face, Kim! :-)

Jessica said...

Looks like fun!! You and I have the whole sunscreen thing going on.

Melanie said...

Looks like an ideal Father's Day! Not much beats a day at the lake!