Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Caleb!





July 10, 1994. That's the day God blessed us with our 3rd and final child. Caleb Scott Vail...what a joy he is! Never is there a boring moment...or quiet one...with Caleb. It's hard to believe 15 years have come and gone.
The morning began quite early at DMV getting his lerner's permit and the drive home with me trying to remain quiet. Tonight we will celebrate at home with 15 of his friends.
We are so thankful for you, Caleb, and we love you!
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Celia Jimenez said...

What a cutie! Love that kid to pieces...you have the best kids!!! Happy Birthday to Caleb...hope he had fun tonight!

Melanie said...

What an adorable baby boy & a handsome young man! My, I am sure the time has flown by so quickly! Hope you have enjoyed a great day with your "baby" boy! Drivers Permit...wow!

Jessica said...

I know this is belated, but Happy B-Day Caleb!

I can totally see where you think he and Rhett look so much alike as babies and toddlers. I would be so proud if Rhett was a God honoring teenager like Caleb!

robin schmitt said...

How is it that our babies are getting so old? At least we aren't. ;)