All things work for our good,
though sometimes we don't see how they could.
Struggles that break our hearts in two sometimes blinded to the truth.
Our Father knows what's best for us,
His ways are not our own.
So when the pathway grows dim and you just can't see Him
Remember you're never alone.
God is too wise to be mistaken.
God is too good to be unkind.
So when you don't understand when you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand trust His heart.
This is one of my favorite songs. I'm reminded again today that no matter what happens in our lives, we simply have to "trust".
Whether it's a husband or wife losing their job, receiving devastating news from a doctor, your finances, waiting on God's timing...whatever it is, God wants us to trust in Him. His ways are perfect!
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope".
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 3-9)
19 hours ago





1 comment:
I love that song. I sang it in church in February 2006. I chose it to be an encouragement to Todd (almost 1 year after Steve's death), but God used it greatly in my heart in the struggles I was having at the time and many times since then.
Post a Comment