I'm busy in the kitchen this afternoon making all her favorite foods and desserts (she sent me a list :-)
She will not be bringing "the boy" with her. I won't go in to details on my blog, but it is such a good thing (and her decision). God is already maturing her while at college and we are extremely proud of her.
She saw the blog of Lindsay and Caleb's first day of school and must have felt left out so she sent me this picture taken her first day of classes. I spent Wednesday completing her K-12th grade school memory book and her sports scrapbook. This picture completed it and they are now put away in her closet; another chapter completed.
Well, I'd better get busy. This weekend will be all about Heather!





2 comments:
hey there, I'm so glad that Heather is able to come home before fall break. I know you'll have a wonderful weekend. If you get a chance, go to starbucks to get a pumpkin spice frappicino...you'll love it! LOL, amy reed
Have a wonderful weekend!! Please give Heather our love.
Post a Comment