Monday, October 18, 2010

Charleston...

It's becoming one of my favorite places...and especially in the fall! Scott and I were able to get away this past weekend for one overnight. Some of our sweet friends invited us a couple of months ago and we have been counting down....

Friday night, we ate at a restaurant overlooking the harbor. The meal was fabulous and the scenery, beautiful. Saturday morning we ate a glorious breakfast (yes, I know, it's always about the food) and then walked the streets and shopped at the market. Saturday afternoon, we took the house and garden tour. That was awesome. We were able to tour 12 homes on Church St. The "over $1,000,000.00 homes"...WOW, is all I have to say! It was so much fun.

The weather was perfect and more memories made....


Our scenery at dinner!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah, looks like a wonderful trip with wonderful friends!

Julie said...

Beautiful pictures Kim!