Sin, where are your shackles?Death, where is your sting?
Hell; has been defeated. The grave will not hold, the King.
Arise my love, Arise my love,
the grave no longer has a hold on You.
No more death sting, no more suffering,
Arise....Arise....
I'm so thankful that we serve a King who not only died for us, but also rose and LIVES!!!!
We celebrated Easter as we always do in the Vail household. Saturday evening we colored eggs...well, Heather colored eggs, while we watched - age 19 and she never likes to see a tradition end. Then we went to church today and then home for the traditional family picture and Easter baskets...yes, they still like to get their baskets.
I hope you and your family had a great Easter celebrating Christ's resurrection!






4 comments:
Aawwww... the Vail family is darling!
Nice pictures of you guys. This was the first year that we haven't done eggs and baskets. I did buy a couple of things (candy) for each of the kids though. I just couldn't resist. :)
Those are some great pictures!!! Heather and Lindsay are so beautiful. And Caleb is such a cutie...I'm sure the girls are still hanging all over him! Can't wait to see you at the graduation.
Love you!!!
That one beautiful family!
Jessica
Post a Comment