Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You can't be 18?


Well...yes, he is!  My "baby" turned 18 yesterday.  Caleb, you can stop having birthdays now!!! :)
You are truly a blessing...a God-send to your Dad and to me. 
The saying that little girls wrap themselves around Daddy's finger?  Well, the same can be said about little boys and their moms.  Yep, I admit it!  He's got me.  The joke around the Vail household is that if the girls need or want anything they say, "have Caleb ask mom".  LOL!  No, I have no favorites when it comes to my children.  I love them equally and never show favoritism, but they do joke and tease me about it.
Caleb is one of the most well-mannered, polite young men I know (yes, I am partial!).  He loves to help and he never wants to disappoint.  AND he loves the Lord and wants to please Him!  And for that I am truly thankful!
Happy Birthday, Caleb.  Your mom loves you to the moon and back!!!

1 comment:

Celia Jimenez said...

Ha ha...um...you don't have favorites? Can I challenge that statement??? Can Heather and Lindsay chime in here?
Love this kid...he's an amazing, godly, sweet, gifted light to this world. We are so blessed by him!
Hope he had a very happy birthday...I'm sure you helped to make it extra special ;-)