I'm not kidding...I think if time flew by any quicker... I don't even know where this year went. It sure has been a great one though!Scott continues to stay busy in ministry...VERY busy! He's in the midst of his doctorate degree and hopes to complete it December, 2012. I do plan to call him "Dr. Vail" at least one time to see how that sounds :) He has worked so hard...yet still keeps me and his kids priority. Love that man!
Heather is one class away from getting her college degree. She has worked so hard on her studies and has done great. She still works part-time at Carolinas Counseling Center (where I am bookkeeper). I honestly can say I do not know what I would do without her there. She is the biggest help ever and does an amazing job! Heather has a bucket-list and is eagerly fulfilling it. I told her she has done way more than I ever have. She is enjoying life to the fullest.
Lindsay just finished up her first semester as a junior at UNCG! In fact, she just walked in the door a couple of hours ago to begin her Christmas break. She took 18 hours this semester, which she promises she will never do again. She still works at Chick-fil-A (4 years) and babysits alot when she's home. She has been interviewing with Target, here in Charlotte, for an internship program next summer for a managerial position (40 hours/week for 10 weeks). She had countless interviews and just found out last week that she was chosen out of 60 people that interviewed for the job!!!!! She's so excited about that. She and Brad have now been dating 2 1/2 years and we're sure we will see a ring in the next 6 months. We love that boy!
Caleb is a senior in high school and was just accepted to UNCG as well. He's waiting to hear from Appalachian State in Boone, NC and then will make his decision (although I believe he's already decided to go to Greensboro). He's just a few inches shy from his Dad now and just about as big (in the muscles department), although he would say bigger :) He still cheers competitively and works at the gym as well about 15 hours/week. He's been dating a sweet, Christian girl, Taylor, for 6 months now. What a sweetheart she is!
Well, that's about it for now. The update of the Vail's! So thankful this Christmas season for a precious husband and best friend of almost 25 years (in May) and 3 children who love the Lord! I couldn't ask for any better Christmas gift than these 4 blessings God has given me!
I pray you have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!





2 comments:
The Peeler family sure does LOVE and appreciate the Vail family! Thanks for letting us be a part of your family and ministry... you are a blessing and encouragement to us!
It's so nice to hear what you guys are up to. Maybe this will be the year you come visit us. : ) I miss you guys!
Post a Comment