Easter 2011.
Our Annual Egg decorating:
Our Annual Egg decorating:
Family in pictures:
Caleb's World's Cheerleading competition. This season began with 350 teams in the US. 25 teams were invited to Florida to compete. Caleb's team won 3rd place (the Bronze medal). They will be on ESPN sometime in June! Scott and I decided to stay a few extra days and visit the DisneyWorld parks. It was a much-needed vacation. We had such a great time. We were the only adults still smiling and laughing at the end of the day (because we had no little children with us :)
Doing what I do best!





2 comments:
Yay for a vacation & much needed down-time! Way to go Caleb, that is awesome that his team did so well in the competition! Let us know when to look for it on ESPN...I love watching a good cheer competition!
I love the pic of you eating the ice cream sandwich...those are my FAVORITE at Disney. I probably ate ten while I was there...which uh, explains the lingering pounds after baby!!! :-) Glad you and Scott got some alone time while you were gone. Wish we could've seen Caleb in action!
Post a Comment