Monday, January 3, 2011

21 years ago....

Today, we have an adult! 21 years ago (at 1:43pm), I gave birth to our precious Heather. Words cannot describe her. She is full of joy, has a heart for the Lord, loves to give of herself to others, and truly is a blessing. I ask myself quite often, "how can I possibly be so blessed"? I am so undeserving of the 3 children God has given us.

Heather, we wish you the happiest of birthday's today! Your Dad and I continue to pray daily for the man He may one day give you. A man who has no idea yet how fortunate he is.

Thank you for loving us so much! But even more than that, thank you for loving our Savior so much! We received one of His greatest gifts 21 years ago. We love you so much!

NYC, here we come!!!!!!!!!!! :)






















Doesn't every mother love a picture like this?









21st Bday: Breakfast in bed :)








3 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, 21!!! What a beautiful lady you have raised! What a special birthday to celebrate & it sounds like you are going to have FUN in NYC! What a precious sweet post for your lovely daughter! Happy Birthday Heather!

Amy T. said...

What a sweet trip down memory lane!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Heather! Have fun in NYC!!! What a way to celebrate!!!